Mr. Fritz is an experienced real estate professional with a 20-year history of working in the Commercial Real Estate industry, with focus on industrial sales and Office Tenant Representation. Bill is also a CCIM Candidate and Treasurer of the Board for the 100 Club of San Antonio.
His strengths include:
– Microsoft Excel for analysis
– REFM Data Modeling
– Best-in-Class Client Services
– Lease Abstract preparation and analysis
– Legal education in Property and Contracts
Educational Background includes:
Accountancy B.S. (1993) and MBA (1995) from Arkansas State University
and legal education at University of Arkansas School of Law
Working with San Antonio Tenant Advisors and JBGoodwin REALTORS® offers you the best advantage in making sure that you have the best office leasing outcome possible. Our advisors are eager to guide you though the exciting and detailed process of leasing your office space. We will strive to make it as painless and rewarding as possible for you and your company.
- J.B. Goodwin REALTORS ® has been in business in the South and Central Texas area since 1972.
- Because of our leadership and family work environment, JBGoodwin REALTORS® has been voted the Best Mid-Sized Company to work for in San Antonio in 2017 (and for the past 5 years).
- We work as a team to provide you with the highest quality customer service.
Real estate has been Bill’s passion since 1983. At that time, interest rates were over 18%! With interest rates at those levels, he learned early on to be very resourceful and still received great satisfaction out of being an advocate for his clients in their real estate transactions. In addition to giving his valued clients the best service possible, Mr. Fritz pledges this same sort of “will-do” attitude in helping find just the right office space, whether it be your new office or or better terms on your existing office lease. If you have decided to purchase an office, he can definitely help with that, too!
Please call us at (210) 601-4642 or Message Us Here today and let’s get started! Thank you!